Sales Terms & Conditions, Warranty and Repairs
ProgenProbe(PP)Sales Terms and Conditions & Warranty are offered to North and South American Customers who have purchased their products from PP, West Palm Beach, FL.
PP Sales Terms and Conditions:
- Accepts American Express, Master Card, Visa and Discover, customer’s company checks, money orders, wire transfers and cash as forms of payment in United States currency(USD). Were serve the right to refuse any customer’s company checks as a form of payment on any account where the rare instances of returned checks (insufficient funds or stop payment).
- We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from PP. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the order date for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, or other charges. The item must be returned, unused, in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit. Our Standard Return policies do not apply to special custom orders. Any discounted PP products purchased will not honor the standard return policy. All discounted PP items are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A fee of $50 will be charged each time a check is returned for insufficient funds or stop payment.
- Payment in full is required before the product is processed for delivery and shipped. Special Custom orders will require a minimum deposit of 50% of order total. The balance due is then required prior to shipment.
- If we are unable to obtain authorization on credit or debit card orders and the customer cannot be reached for alternative form of payment, shipment of those orders will be held until alternate forms of payment can be confirmed.
- Wire Transfer Fees are additional. The client must assume all of the wire transfer fees.
- Our primary shipping carriers are FedEx & UPS. We can offer Over-Night, 2nd-day Air, 3rd-day Air, and Ground shipping services.
- All shipping, “COD”, and insurance charges imposed by the carrier are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges are calculated by all carriers based on type of service and dimensional weight(size of package). PP charges a handling fee $5.85 per package, which is added on to the total shipping charges. International customers are responsible for any duties and or freight required to import the Product.
- Original shipping and handling charges and the extra charges for re-delivery (due to the customer’s refusal of the original delivery )are the responsibility of the customer and will be applied to customer accounts.
- You must not resell outside your country any Product supplied by PP without obtaining all necessary licenses or agreements from PP. You also agree not to sell the Product if you know or think that the person buying the Product intends to export it without getting the necessary licenses. You agree to impose similar conditions to the seen anyone you sell the Product to.
PP Limited Warranty & Repairs:
- Please note that PP will endeavor to ensure the safety of your products while in its possession. However, PP cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for loss of particular software, data or other recordable media included after use. You should retain any particular software, data or recordable media not required for the repair. Further, any customer-specific settings or memory may be lost during the course of repair.
- PP (We, Our, Us) warrants this Product to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is 14 months. The period stated on your warranty card and commences on the date of original purchase of the new Product. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided; therefore, you should retain your original invoice/receipt.
- The Warranty will not apply if you have not used, stored or handled the product properly; or have not followed our instructions in the product manual, or those of the manufacturer;
(a) or because of damage or defect due to willful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us;(b) to loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by PP;(c) to a loss of quality, degradation of performance or damage that results from the installation of, damage to, or modification to the Product and/or Software by someone else other than our representatives or because of damage that results from changes required by you or a Third Party;(d) to damage that results from your connection of other fittings or accessories to the Product which we have not approved or your connection of other equipment or software not approved by us;(e) because of external causes outside our control which shall include accident, fire disaster or burglary;(f) because of faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, damp or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel.
- Before any product is returned please contact our customer service number (855) 747-9292 and request RA # (return authorization) so we can easily track the return. Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice, product serial number, contact name, email and mailing address, and daytime telephone number. If this information is not provided, PP will be unable to return your product to you and reserves the right at its digression to dispose of your product three months after receipt. It is in your best interests to make a note of your product's serial number and this should be quoted in any communications with PP. Please forward return to: Progen Probe, 1501 Northpoint Parkway, Suite 100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33407. The service consists of (manufactures discretion) either repair or replacement Products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and Products shall become the property of PP.
You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimize potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, taking full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls. We will not be responsible for the following:
PP may disclose your details and other personal information to other companies within the PP group including any subsidiary company or subcontractor of PP for the purposes of performing our obligations hereunder. PP may disclose your details and other personal information to any subsidiary company of ours for the purpose of market research or direct marketing of other (PP) products and services. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from us please inform us accordingly.
Thank you for purchasing this PP product. Should you need to use our warranty service on this product, we refer you to the terms and conditions stipulated above.